Max speed case erector and sealer
Simplicity and reliability are the hallmarks of A-B-C case erectors. With mechanical case drives and heavy tubular steel frames, these workhorse erecting machines ensure low maintenance operation and long machine life. Preferred by packagers for their ability to run less than perfect corrugated, these machines are proven leaders in performance and reliability for your case erecting requirements.
Large capacity, easy load case magazine
Designed for quick changeover
Features to handle poor corrugated and uneven case stacks
Designed for real world production to accommodate off-spec corrugated
Case-squaring sealing ram (adhesive sealing) forms square, well-sealed cases
Easy access tape heads (tape sealing)
Models for speeds from 5 to 50 cases per minute
Seal with tape or adhesive
• 450 – Seal with hot melt to 50 cpm
• 400HS – Seal with hot melt to 40 cpm
• 400 – Seal with hot melt to 30 cpm
• 400T – Seal with tape to 35 cpm
• 300 – Seal with hot melt to 25 cpm
• 300T – Seal with tape to 25 cpm
• 340 – Seal oversized cases/ hot melt and tape models to 30 cpm
• 335 – Seal tablock cases with hot melt to 35 cpm
Schedule A Conversation With One Of Our Solution Engineers.
Southwest Equipment Group provides quality solutions for projects of all sizes. When you need a reliable, efficient way to move or process product, we can engineer a solution for you.