High speed adhesive case sealer
In an age when even packaging machines are disposable, A-B-C still builds case sealers that last, crafted from heavy gauge steel with top quality components. Since 1940, quality and performance have made A-B-C case sealers the industry standard, and today we’re setting new standards with case sealers for the industry’s current and future production requirements.
Small footprint for easy installation
Heavy steel frame, welded and bolted for strength
Solid rack and gear system secures all upper operating mechanisms
Proprietary flap folding technology
Case-squaring compression (adhesive sealing) forms square, well-sealed cases
Easy access tape heads (tape sealing)
Models for speeds from 5 to 75 cases per minute
Seal with tape or adhesive
- 436 – Top seal with hot melt to 75 cpm
- 436T – Top seal with hot melt to 50 cpm
- 30 – Top and bottom seal with hot melt to 50 cpm
- 30T – Top and bottom seal with tape to 50 cpm
- 236 – Seal with hot melt to 25 cpm
- 236T – Seal with tape to 25 cpm
- 121 – Slit tabs/seal tablock cases with tape or hot melt to 50 cpm
Need a Project Done?
Southwest Equipment Group provides quality solutions for projects of all sizes. When you need a reliable, efficient way to move or process product, we can engineer a solution for you.