Dry Bulk Storage Tanks
Dry Bulk Storage Tanks serve many industries. These tanks can be either bolted tanks or welded tanks and can be over 200 feet tall. They can store such materials as cement, wood chips, grain, sulfur, flower, sugar and more.
Dry Bulk Storage Applications
- Factory applied coating systems designed for each tank’s application conditions
- Available in carbon steel, stainless steel, and aluminum construction
- ASTM certified yield strength steel is utilized for certifiable design quality; AISC structural supports
- Typical hopper slopes are 45°, 50°, 55°, 60°, 65°, and 70°
- Standard sizes from 9′ to 47′ diameter with hopper bottoms
- Standard sizes from 9′ to over 200′ diameter without hoppers
- Standard heights to more than 200′
- Drive-thru skirts for truck and rail-car loadout
- Hopper designs utilize structurally reinforced hopper-to sidewall connection
- Smoothwall tank interior
- Support styles include full-skirt, rail and truck drive-thru applications and short-skirt for placement on structures
- EPDM gasket material (FDA-approved), or Viton gasket for high temperature applications; HDG hardware, available with plastic-capped heads for FDA applications
- Standard sizes from 6′ to 15′ diameter
- Standard heights 18′ to 85′ in one-piece, taller tanks available
- Factory applied baked-on coatings
- ASME Section IX welding procedures
- Support styles include full-skirt, short-skirt, leg support, lug supports
- FDA and USDA approved coatings available
- Aluminum and stainless steel tanks chemically “washed” inside and outside for pleasing appearance
Schedule A Conversation With One Of Our Solution Engineers.
Southwest Equipment Group provides quality solutions for projects of all sizes. When you need a reliable, efficient way to move or process product, we can engineer a solution for you.