Bulk Bag Discharging
Each bulk bag unloader is equipped with the features you need to maximize your bag handling process – from a cantilevered I-beam to an electric hoist and trolley for loading and unloading of bulk bags without the use of a forklift. Other bulk bag unloader designs include frames for forklift loading, and low-profile units for use in low ceiling areas where lack of overhead room would impede the full extension of the forklift. Also available are bulk bag unloader half-frames that can be used with existing hoist and monorail systems, a loss-in-weight option for uninterrupted feeding directly from bulk bags in batching operations, and other engineered designs for specialized requirements.
- Long-lasting robust frame designed for your specific bag size and application.
- Custom-designed frame fits tight spaces when you need to work around or straddle another piece of equipment or obstruction, or have restricted headroom.
- Integral bag dump station for manually dumping smaller bags/minor ingredients.
- Pneumatic bag and side puncher bag agitation
- Pinch valve for retying bags
- Untie boxes designed for your particular application
- Integral dust handling
- Manual iris valves