Flexible Screw Conveyors
Helix® Flexible Screw Conveyor
Flexible screw conveyors have been used in the dry processing industry for decades. This reliable, simple and low-maintenance bulk material handling equipment uses a single moving part to effectively convey dry material from one point to another. These conveyors are also known for their versatility, allowing for horizontal, vertical, and degreed-bend applications.
- Engineered for batch, intermittent and continuous conveying of bulk materials. Flexible screw conveyors are an economical solution for conveying powders, crystals, pellets, friable material, flakes, granules and much more.
- Convey horizontally or vertically with a flexible outer tubing and auger that allow for easy maneuvering into elevated hoppers and bending around obstacles.
- Fewer components minimize maintenance. The simple operation of a helicoid screw rotating inside a fixed tube keeps costs low, reliability high.
- Rugged construction. Though not recommended, the Helix’s standard stainless steel construction can stand up to a continuous flow of abrasive materials (carbon steel and polyethylene models are also available).
- Convey materials over distances up to 80 ft (24.4 m) and discharge heights up to 40 ft (12.2 m). An optional mobile base provides a discharge height of 12 ft (3.66 m).
- Easy to clean. Flexible screw conveyors can be disassembled in 5 minutes for thorough washdowns.