Tubular Drag Conveyors
The hygienic, heavy-duty, totally enclosed, dust-free Chainflow tubular drag chain conveyor economically conveys dry, hot or cold, powders and granules, particularly fragile materials and a wide variety of chemicals and plastics.
Spiroflow’s Chainflow tubular drag conveyor is the newest mechanical conveying option in our extensive line of mechanical conveyors designed for the dry bulk solids and powder processing industry. The hygienic, heavy-duty, totally enclosed, dust-free Chainflow tubular drag conveyor economically conveys dry, hot (up to 180°F/82°C) or cold, powders and granules, particularly fragile materials such as cereals, nuts, coffee beans, food ingredients, pet food, animal feed, and a wide variety of chemicals and plastics. Processors can easily convey or batch ingredients with crevice free material contact chain with flexibility in layout options. They successfully convey any number of non-cohesive dry powders and granules.
- Heavy-duty conveying of high loads 24/7/365
- Maximum layout versatility with multiple inlets, multiple outlets & complex 3-plane circuits
- Minimize material breakage & maintain consistent mixtures with gentle handling
- Maintain dust and contamination-free handling via the totally enclosed conveyor design
- Maximize chain, disc & tube life and minimize operator maintenance with built-in automatic chain tensioning