Garner Industries, home of BinMaster, is a diverse manufacturing company with a 65-year history. Established in Lincoln, Nebraska in 1953 as a small tool and die company, Garner embarked on development of an automated grain bin level monitoring system in the mid-1960s, giving birth to the BinMaster line of level control technologies.
BinMaster is a leading U.S. manufacturer of point and continuous level indicators and inventory management systems used for monitoring the level of bulk solids or liquids in bins, tanks, silos and hoppers. Material management solutions include all-digital grain monitoring systems, flow detection sensors, and complete solutions using wireless devices & web applications to send data to a control room, console, smartphone, tablet, or PC. Robust, custom systems can be developed for a single site or networked for every bin, tank, and silo across a multi-national operation.
Today, Garner Industries employs more than 130 individuals in its 115,000-square foot facility. Its plastic injection molding, mold manufacturing, CNC machining, and BinMaster level sensor products are sold in diverse industries world-wide including agriculture, construction, cement, mining, biofuels, and food processing. Garner Industries is certified to ISO 9001 quality management systems – requirements. Learn more about Garner’s initiatives. Visit the website or download the Garner Industries brochure.
- Inventory monitoring of powders, solids, or liquids
- Sensors measure repeatedly or at timed intervals
- Real-time reporting for processing and storage operations
- Data sent to a console, desktop computer, smartphone, or cloud
- Output options to a control room, HMI, or PLC
Point Level Indicators
- Indicate when material levels reach a fixed point
- Used for high-, mid- and low-level detection
- Applied in free-flowing powders and bulk solids
- Mount on side, top, or in cone of vessels
- Alert via a light, horn, or annunciator panel
- Automated monitoring and measurement
- Improve process flow and operational efficiency
- Ensure compliance with regulatory requirements
- Enhance safety and environmental conditions
- Save time and reduce maintenance
- Remote monitoring of one or many sensors or sites
- Automated alerts to prevent outages or overfills
- Optimize production, purchasing, routing, and deliveries
- Options for WAN, LAN, VPN, or cloud-based monitoring
- Configure output to a control room to an HMI or PLC
Schedule A Conversation With One Of Our Solution Engineers.
Southwest Equipment Group provides quality solutions for projects of all sizes. When you need a reliable, efficient way to move or process product, we can engineer a solution for you.